That the public administration to accept foreign students and granting any public institution in the cultural sector and missions of the Ministry of Higher Education and the Arab Republic of Egypt, entitled (2 Mausoleum of Saad Zaalol Street, off Kasr Al-Aini Street Metro station in front of Saad Zaghloul). And are nominated by the competent department of foreign students for admission to universities and various institutes.
Rules and conditions for the admission of foreign students who obtained a high school of Egypt
The General Administration to accept the nomination and give incoming students for admission to the institute.
Requirements for admission:
• Access to the Egyptian General Secondary Certificate or equivalent.
• success in the qualifying courses and meet the minimum of the total of the Institute.
The provision of the Securities:
The student applies his papers to the school office or embassy in Cairo, Arab affairs and address (4 Eltayreen Street , off Elkhalefa elmaamoon . Mansheyet al-Bakri (Heliopolis - Cairo) not later than the end of September of each year.
Categories that are accepted requests the Office of the Arab Affairs:
• Holders of secondary school from Egypt.
• Holders of secondary school from the outside (equivalent to high school), provided that the sons of an Egyptian mother.
Required documents submitted:
• Secondary Certificate accredited equation g certified by the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in the country from which the student on the certificate or embassy of the country, including winning the certificate in Cairo, of students obtaining a high school diploma, they have to apply the Egyptian white Form function to succeed.
• Birth certificate or extract of the Egyptian
• number of 6 recent photographs 4 * 6
• Completion of the data cards (and are within the envelope is obtained from the administration or the embassy in Cairo) and are:
• Application (Form 555 format)
• A preliminary nomination
• information form (three copies)
• Adoption of the guardian and the student
By the Division must determine the total minimum specified by the format
How to approve the Certificates:
To approve the certification means adopted and the first by the issuing agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State designated and then from the Egyptian Embassy in this country, and Adviser of the Egyptian Cultural Americas and the countries of Russia and Eastern Europe, or the ratification of the Embassy of the country's winning of the certificate in Arab Republic of Egypt and then Egyptian Foreign Ministry.
Does not look for certificates is ratified or not you approve of the embassies of Arab Republic of Egypt or abroad, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry.
Rules for students coming from the brotherly State of Kuwait
You apply through the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait and follow these steps
Students go on the dates specified and identified through the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait to the ministry itself and with the paperwork to apply.
Securities required to provide :
• a qualifying asset or image (documented from the Egyptian consulate in Kuwait and also from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kuwait).
• Original birth certificate and if the image of both sides of the same document the previous two years.
• A copy of the passport.
• Total 12 files personal interview for the student
If the student staff:
Attend with the papers the previous letter from the Civil Service Bureau in which he mentions his work and directed to the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait.
If the student is an employee:
Insurance pays the amount set by the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait.
2. Send the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait these papers to the Embassy of Kuwait in Cairo, which in turn send these papers to the public administration to accept and give international students in Cairo and the responsibility for examining the papers and make sure that the student Completed the required conditions or not (note that the acceptance or rejection by this administration and not by the Institute).
Students pay the so-called (Qualification feet) in the management of arrivals and the amount of fine paid by all owners of educational certificates over the previous years and the amount is determined by the number of years and through the management of expatriates.
3. After that the files were examined and institutes to provide students with acceptance specified by the desire to receive the student (himself or through the embassy in Cairo) card by filtration and the registered name and the Institute, which before him and the school year in which the candidate.
4. Students attend this card and head out to the Institute to pay Drainers and fill out an application.
5. After payment is received that the student can Carné Institute.
6. The student can buy textbooks from the library of the Institute.
• Application Profile in the management of direct arrivals
1. Students go on the dates specified to the public administration to accept and give international students in Cairo.
2. Administration to reconsider these papers and determine the student's admission of non-acceptance card and then give him the nomination in the event of acceptance by the head of the Public.
3. The student card to submit the nomination to the Institute to pay Drainers and fill Astmar enrollment.
4. The student to pay and receive planned Drainers Carenh Institute.